Monday 24 March 2008

Marmots and snorkelling

I've mentioned my friend Mel's website before, The Pygmy Giant, which is flash fiction - i.e. using few words to big effect. She's set up a competition which you might like to join in - a story short competition. With only a few restrictions...

No more than 250 words.

Must include these words:
marmot
trouble
snorkelling
understated
shiny
throttle

Eek. I've done mine now (had to hack down from 340 words to 250... tricky) and emailed it in. If you fancy having a go, scribble something down and email it in to thepygmygiant@gmail.com - there is even a potential prize of/worth five English pounds. Goodness gracious. One week to enter. All good fun. Might even let you see mine later, or perhaps we'll have a group Show And Tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.