Monday 1 September 2008

Short Stories

As I mentioned earlier, Vulpes Libris are having a week about the short story, and for the first entry they asked a selection of bloggers to choose their favourite short story writers, collectioins or individual stories - and I contributed my views. Didn't really have to think twice, go over here to see whom I choosed. Go forward to the next post over there to see Elaine's (aka Random Jottings') selection of short stories, and realising that she does like quite of them despite thinking she didn't!

1 comment:

  1. Never read these. I was and am still a Chaletophile! Chalet School books!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.