Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wolf....

So, Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel has won the Booker. This could have led into my thoughts about the Booker Prize, musings on Mantel's suitability to win, thoughts about the use of history in fiction.

Instead, it reminded me of this post I wrote a couple of years ago, where I asked you to think of books with animals in the title.

Ahem.


Sorry, proper reviews soon, promise. I do have a pile of ten books I've finished, and am going to write about... maybe I'll just blitz them all one night. But not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.