Monday 4 April 2011

My Life in Books: Finished!


Well, I had a wonderful week, and I hope you all did too. You seem to have done - I got 1000 more page views than average last week. Thanks so much to everyone who participated, and I'm sure we all came away with lots of ideas for books to read - as well as interesting insights into bloggers' and blog-readers' lives. Especial thanks to those who put up with my nagging emails!


I'm going to leave this little post up today, simply to give you a chance to read some of last week's entries that you might have missed - I know a lot of people can't read blogs at the weekend, and I didn't want you to miss some of the most recent Lives. Also, I always feel a bit protective when I'm posting things from other people - do go back and comment on the posts, and make them feel even more loved! I'm sure they'd love to hear your thoughts about their choices.

Normal service will return tomorrow, but what a fun week it has been!

3 comments:

  1. It has been a fun week Simon. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's book choices. So thank you for organising it, and thank you to everyone who took part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great series and I'm sorry I didn't have more time to comment, although I did really enjoy reading everyone's answers! Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated thank you for this series Simon, I loved it. I havent had time to comment on all the individual posts but have read them all and loved them dearly. I hope this series is going to come back on Stuck in a Book?

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.