Tuesday 29 January 2013

Readalong Reviews

Do keep discussing in the previous post - a fascinatingly wide range of opinions there, all supported with excellent points - and here are a bunch of Cheerful Weather for the Wedding reviews appearing around the blogosphere.  If you link to your review in the comments on the previous post, I'll add them here...

Alex in Leeds
Bibliolathas
The Captive Reader
Chasing Bawa
Claire Thinking
Desperate Reader
Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings 
Leaves and Pages
Pen and Pencil Girls
Reading 1900-1950
Tale of Three Cities
We Be Reading
A Work in Progress

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really great book - thanks for providing the links.

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.